Plug-in NC membership is open to organizations in North Carolina that have demonstrated a commitment to supporting EVs.
Plug-in NC membership is open to businesses, schools, communities and organizations in North Carolina that have demonstrated a commitment to supporting EVs by installing charging stations, purchasing electric fleet vehicles or providing education and outreach to promote driving electric. Their efforts are helping to grow EV adoption in our state. If you are an individual who would like to be part of Plug-in NC, please visit our ambassador page.
Where Our Members Are Located
Select a county to see member organizations.
- Advanced Energy
- Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree
- EV Challenge
- Hendrick Chevrolet
- Johnson Hyundai of Cary
- Johnson Hyundai of Wake Forest
- LEVEL 2
- Lord Corporation
- Matt’s Auto Shop
- NC Clean Energy Technology Center
- NC GreenTravel Initiative
- NC Solar Now
- NC Sustainable Energy Association
- North Carolina State University
- North Carolina’s Electric Cooperatives
- Oak City Energy, LLC
- Out of Spec Motoring
Our member organizations are located throughout North Carolina.